What's In My Travel Make Up Bag : Disney Edition


 Whilst you are reading this I will actually be in Disneyland Paris, which is crazy to think! I am beyond excited but deciding what to take in my make up bag has been much more difficult than I thought! I think what someone packs in their travel make up products shows what they truly love in their make up collection to want to use solely those products for a set period of time.

If you've read my other Disney posts you'll know I'm going to Disneyland Paris with my sister for 5 days. As she is into her make up and beauty products like me we are planning on sharing quite a lot of our make up like eyeshadows and lipsticks so we don't take lots and lots with us, so some of this is subject to change but not by a lot! 

Let's start with my adorable make up bag! This was from Primark for £3 (it was such a bargain!). Sleeping Beauty is one of my all time favourite Disney movies so the fact this has the three fairies on it is just perfect for me. It's also the perfect size to fit lots of beauty products in and even has a small zipped pocket on the inside!


I haven't included any make up brushes because in all honesty they were filthy and pretty gross to photograph, but don't worry I won't forget them and will be making sure they are nice and clean for our Disney trip! 

In terms of make up I'm going to be keeping it pretty simple and very fuss free. I've pretty much packed my everyday beauty products which I know I can apply and look presentable in about 20 minutes which means more time spent enjoying DLP.

I'm only packing one primer and it's my beloved Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Primer which both myself and my sister will share as we both love it and it's definitely our primer of choice at the minute. I'm taking too base products: the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream and the L'Oreal Infallible 24Hr-Matte Foundation. Both are easy to apply and give me a flawless look, plus they last pretty well too! Concealer is of course a must and I've packed my Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer, this is great for my under eyes and spots, it lasts well on me and gives a good amount of coverage and it's really bendable.

It may seem like I'm packing quite a bit of eyeshadow but I'm not honest! I'm taking my Stila In The Light palette, it has a good variety of shades, they last such a long time and they are my current favourites. I'm also packing my single Stila Kitten Eyeshadow, which is in the Stila palette but as I love it so much I've hit pan and Kitten is no more in said palette. I am also taking my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, this is such a staple palette of eyeshadows and has such a handy mirror in it which I love to always have on me. My sister is forever borrowing this from me so it seemed only right to be taking it away from us, plus the lighter shades are good for using to blend out darker shadows.





 I am expecting long days at DLP and want my eyeshadow to be looking just as good at the end of the day as it does at the beginning. I swear by the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base which is better than any other shadow primer I've tried. This makes my eyeshadow last for such a long time! A must try if you haven't tried it already. Eyeshadow is nothing if it isn't framed with good looking brows and the ABH Dip Brow Pomade gives this with just a little flick of a brow brush.

I would not be going away without my black eyeliner and waterproof mascara and of course it is some staples in my make up routine. I have been loving the L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim, with this I can achieve a really thin line or can equally do a really good flick with some serious black eyeliner. I really love this pen and find it takes forever to dry out as well! My mascara is my forever favourite Max Factor False Lash Effect in Waterproof Black, this mascara makes my long eyelashes look even longer and just amazing in general, nothing has been able to replace this so of course it would be coming with me.

Bronzer is a must for me in my make up routine otherwise I look ill without it as I am so pale. I love the L'Oreal Glam Bronze Matte Bronzer this gives me the perfect healthy glow without being too orange. Contouring is also a necessary to try and make my round face look slim! The L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt Contour Palette is my go to, after not thinking a lot of this when I first got it it has become my go to contour palette of choice. It gives such a natural contour which is something I love for an everyday look.

Highlighter is a staple in my routine this summer and after owning quite a few different highlighters it was difficult to decide which one should feature in my DLP trip and so I picked two! The Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold is beautiful, gives such a glowy sheen to the skin and looks amazing on the brow bone too. Of course my beloved Becca Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop also had to come along as well. This just adds the perfect finishing touch to a bronzed look which I will probably be sporting most of my DLP trip. With all that glow going on I need a good powder to set everything in place and not look too much of a disco ball when it gets a bit hot. I opted for my Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder not only because its a great powder but also for the sturdy packaging, this mattifies everything without making your make up look cakey which is perfect for me, because who wants a cakey face?

Lip products I keep switching up and I have no idea what will end up in my bag! I'm thinking my Mac Lipstick in Syrup and maybe a few other sheer lip colours but I honestly have no idea!


I hope you found this post interesting to see what I'm packing in my travel beauty bag. You can see my previous What's In My Travel Make Up Bag here and you can also read all of my other Disney related posts here.

Are you following me on: Bloglovin' ~ Instagram ~ Twitter Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...