What I'm Watching #4

The past couple of months have been busy in terms of TV. All of my favourite shows have come back either starting a new season or just picking up from where they left off before Christmas. I've had so many TV shows to watch, which is never a bad thing as it means if I've got a spare hour or something I always have something to watch now! Trying to narrow it down to some of my favourite picks this month has been difficult though as I just have so many to choose from and I'm trying not to repeat what I've mentioned in the past either! So enough rambling, let's see what I've been watching...







Shadow Hunters 
I started watching this on a whim but I'm really enjoying it! A new episode comes out weekly on Netflix and so far it's really good. It's quite supernatural with vampires and warlocks and loads of other beings but it's kept me gripped to keep coming back week on week! I don't want to spoil anything as it is only on its first series but it is kind of predictable, in a good way, but there are some things that keep popping up to throw a spanner in the works and something I most definitely didn't think would happen! Definitely something to check out if you like most of the other shows I've mentioned in my previous What I'm Watching posts.



Girls 
Lena Dunham is just amazing and I love this TV show so when I saw it was back to say I was happy is an understatement. It's quite different to a lot of the things I watch but this series so far is one of the best of the show and I have been loving watching some of my favourite characters all over again. It can be quite out there and is definitely not a series everyone will like but it is so funny and actually covers quite a lot of dark topics especially in the earlier seasons that most TV shows don't cover in such a way, it's also quite realistic (to a certain degree) of a lot of things which I don't want to give away!



Masterchef Canada
Last year my flatmate got me into watching Masterchef Canada, and I got hooked. I binge watched the first series and watched episodes of the second series as soon as they were aired. Well a whole new series is back and its amazing. If you think Masterchef UK is good you'll think the Canadian one is amazing it is so, so much better. The challenges, the judges are just so much better than the UK one, the things they do are just completely amazing especially in such a short amount of time too! I cannot wait to continue watching this series as I can already tell it's going to be so much better than the first two series! I sit eagerly awaiting for the American series to start up as that is meant to be just as good, if not better!



The Mindy Project
The Mindy Project is a TV show I dip in and out of, basically it depends on when a new series appears on Netflix to when I watch it. It's not like the other shows I watch where I countdown the days for it be out in America and for me to watch it the next day but I still enjoy this nonetheless. The episodes are only 20 minutes long which means I can easily watch a few of them at a time, which is my favourite way to watch TV shows. The Mindy Project, for me, is such an easy watch, its funny, theres stupid drama and sometimes ridiculous storylines but it never fails to put me in a good mood!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...