March Goals

I'm not one to usually do monthly goal posts but I seem to have lost my way recently in a lot of things: university, blogging, life, Slimming World. I desperately need to get back on track so thought doing a goal post would centre my focus and make me more motivated (well I'm hoping it will anyway!).




Get ahead of Uni Work // I break up for Easter at the end of the month which means exams are literally just around the corner and I need to get more focussed and motivated. Between semester one and semester two I've lost all motivation and it honestly couldn't have happened at a worse time. I'm determined to get ahead with university work so if something ever pops up that's one less thing I have to worry about!

Get more organised with blogging! // Before starting second year I was completely on it with planning blog posts, I had posts written and scheduled two maybe three weeks in advance so that I could keep them 'topped up' whenever I had time. At the moment I'm writing them as they are going up, which there's nothing wrong with that, but I personally like being ahead and organised just for peace of mind. I so badly want to get back to that level and I'm hoping to get back there by the end of the month!

Lose weight every week // My weight loss journey has been sporadic if anything. I am fed up and bored of being this same weight, I not only want but need to lose weight for my own well-being. I'm fed up of letting food and my weight control my life but I just want to finally be comfortable in my skin and have a loss every week at Slimming World. Walking off the scale with a gain makes me feel so bad and guilty and I don't want to feel that anymore. I will get rid of this last stone and I will do it before the end of April!

Make more time for friends // Studying law is hard, and don't let anyone tell you any different! Trying to study and do well, whilst having a part time job, blogging and having some sort of social life is difficult at the best of times. Over the past couple of months I've let my social life slip, not going out as much, not seeing people as much. It's difficult as the majority of my friends are on my course so I see them pretty much everyday at lectures but rarely outside as well say we have other things to do. I want to do something at least once a week, whether that be going out for drinks, or dinner, going to the cinema or just going to someones house and watching a film and eating lots of good food, I just need to get out of this rut I've gotten into!

So a few goals I've set myself this month. I've even printed them out and pinned them up on my wall so I see them everyday to motivate myself!

Follow me on Bloglovin' ~ Stalk me on Instagram ~ Read my random thoughts on Twitter Get some inspiration from my Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...