Soap & Glory Haul

I recently finished all of my assignments for the semester and of course then decided to go into town and treat myself and quickly found myself at the Soap & Glory counter and picked up a few bits.

Soap & Glory were doing a deal where if you spent £15 on their make up you get a free gift worth about £25. I recently finished my Soap & Glory Brow Archery in Hot Chocolate and so had to repurchase it as it is a staple in my make up routine. I also really wanted to try the new One Heck of A Blot Primer after loving the powder so much I knew I had to give this a go and so far I'm really liking it!

Along to the free gift which is really good value and included three products I have never tried from Soap & Glory. The first product is the Soap & Glory Love at First Blush I love highlighters and I'm just getting more into blushes and this is lovely. Something I'll probably lean to using more in the summer months but it is such a pretty product. You also get a Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara I've never tried any Soap & Glory mascaras and despite usually opting for waterproof mascaras I have recently been leaning more towards this and have been loving it. Lastly you get a Soap & Glory Gloss Stick in Berry Gorgeous this is a limited edition colour I believe, I tried the old Soap & Glory gloss stick and loved them so I am looking forward to using this. I've tried it out and it is such a nice colour and because it's sheer its perfect for those who aren't too out there with their makeup. Basically the free gift is party make up in a box!

I am so impressed with Soap & Glory at the moment and I'm looking forward to trying what I've bought more over the Christmas period. The deal is still on and I would 100% recommend going and checking it out! And even if you wouldn't use the free gift it would be perfect to give to someone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...