My 2015 Christmas Wishlist!

In less than a week it will be a Christmas! Seriously this month, no this year, has gone by way too quickly for my liking but I am looking forward to starting 2016 and saying goodbye to 2015. I feel as though 2016 is going to be a good year for me and I cannot wait to see what it will bring. But before I get too ahead of myself we need to get through the rest of the month first. Seeing as Christmas is literally just around the corner I thought I ought to share what I'm lusting after this year.


Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette
£15.50 BeautyBay

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
£25.00 Bobbi Brown

Yankee Candle Candy Cane Lane
£17.59 Yankee Candle

Zara Plain Tote
£22.99 Zara

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set
£55.00 Zoeva

NARS Narsissist Matte/Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
£39 Space NK

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
£56 Space NK

Becca Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Champagne Pop

Charlotte Tilbury 3rd Edition Make Up Bag

If I receive any of this on Christmas Day I will be over the moon but if not I will be equally as grateful for what I receive. There seems to be a lot of make up and in particular high end make up, which I would love to receive as a treat or if not I will definitely treat myself to something after getting some of my coursework results.

 I cannot wait for Christmas Day and I may share what I received on Christmas Day, but I'm not too sure yet, if that's something you'd like to see let me know in the comments down below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...