Lush Haul


 I finished university for the year and decided I deserved to treat myself and found myself in Lush. I haven't bought anything in Lush in what seems like forever, simply because whilst I've been at university I don't have a bath and bath bombs are one of the main things I usually go into Lush for. But I decided it was time I branched out and try some of their other amazing products.

I did actually pick up one bath bomb because I went in prior to coming home for Christmas and wanted something to look forward to. I picked up the Star Dust bath bomb which is a white star with lots of glitter and is filled with cocoa butter and smells heavenly. I can't wait to use this!

I have always looked at Lush face masks but have always been put off by the price and the fact you have to keep them in the fridge as they go off quite quickly. Recently I learnt that they now do face masks that don't need to be put in the fridge and are surprisingly cheaper than the fresh face masks and you get more product. I've recently had a break out so opted for the Mask of Magnaminty which is filled with peppermint oil and can be used on both the face and the body. I used it the night I bought it and I am loving it so far. I am looking forward to trying it on my body. I will definitely be doing a review of this once I have used it a few more times!

Finally I picked up the Popcorn Lip Scrub, I have always been intrigued by the lip scrubs and seeing as my lips have been really dry recently I thought I'd treat myself to this. I have used it a few times and I am in love. It tastes amazing and leaves my lips so so soft! I cannot wait to try out the different flavours as well.

A small Lush Haul from me today and I'm so happy with what I've bought. I definitely should go in and try out more of their products.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...