The Netflix Tag

If you can't already tell from some of my previous posts I love Netflix. It is great, so many TV shows and films all in one place and all you need is some reliable internet which in todays society is always easy to come by wherever you are. Seeing as I feature Netflix in some of my posts such as my What I'm Watching posts I thought it was time I did The Netflix Tag.



#1 What are your favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
Well it depends what mood I'm in but I love that they have all the seasons of Gilmore Girls, its one of the TV shows I watched when I was younger and I would happily sit and watch all the seasons all over again (I have done that on a number of occasions!). Also Once Upon A Time and Pretty Little Liars, I love how they the most recent episode gets uploaded the day after it airs in the US makes it so easy to keep up to date!

#2 What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I am currently watching How to get away with Murder and Baby Daddy, both completely different but I am enjoying them both nonetheless.

#3 If you could have any series, old or new, put on Netflix, what would it be?
This one is way more difficult then I thought it'd be. Okay its an old series but it would have to be Sabrina the Teenage Witch I used to love this show as a teenager and would so love to be able to watch it all again on Netflix!

#4 What is your one peeve with Netflix?
When you are halfway between watching a film or in the middle of a TV show binge (lets be honest we've all done it) and the show stops and a little box pops up asking if you want to continue watching. Its the most annoying thing ever. If I didn't want to continue watching I wouldn't be watching it!

#5 What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
Some nice snacks whether it be chocolate or crisps or if I want something healthier like fruit and a nice hot drink, comfy clothes and a snuggly blanket.

#6 Recommend one series or film for someone else
I'm going to recommend one film and one series, because why not. Series wise I would have to say Grey's Anatomy, its amazing and something I wouldn't usually watch but it is so much more than a medical drama! Now for the film, Think Like A Man I love this film, its a feel good comedy and its just something I always find myself wanting to watch on an evening in or as a pick me up.


#7 Name a series on Netflix that you keep meaning to watch, but haven't?
There are quite a few, I'm guilty of adding things to my list but never getting round to watching them.
One of which is Sons of Anarchy I've heard great things and want to watch it but just haven't got round to doing so!


#8 Did you discover anything awesome because of Netflix?
Netflix was actually the place where I first discovered a lot of TV shows. A few of my favourites has to be Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural and Scandal.

I love Netflix and I'm not sure what I would do without it. I don't have a TV license at university so being able to watch pretty much anything at any time on loads of different devices is just perfect for me. I am currently writing this whilst having a Netflix binge after going out last night!
I would love to see your versions of this tag, so if you've done it please link it below and if you haven't done it I TAG YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...