25 Beauty Blog Post Ideas

I have been very organised with my blog recently, but being so organised means I sometimes struggle with post ideas that are interesting to both read and write. If you follow me on Bloglovin' I have many collections (basically where I can save other bloggers posts to specific categories, again organisation freak) and one of which is Blog Post Ideas. As any blogger will understand there are times when you do get the case of bloggers block but still need to write some blog posts. Here is where I come in, I've collated a list of basic blog post ideas that anyone can use and that should helpfully fuel some creativity and inspiration into others.



001 Beauty Wishlist

002 Current/Monthly Favourites

003 Product Review

004 Hauls

005 Top 5 (lipsticks, foundations, concealers, etc)

006 Top 10 under £10

007 Empties Post

008 Forever Repurchased

009 What's in my make up bag

010 Disappointing Products

011 Travel Make up bag essentials

012 First Impressions

013 Favourite Perfumes

014 Pamper Routine

015 Brand focus

016 Skincare Routine

017 Make Up Collection/Storage

018 Product Dupes

019 Face of the Day

020 What's in My Shower/Shower Routine

021 Most Used Beauty Tools

022 Beauty Tips

023 Hair Routine

024 Shop Your Stash

025 Nail of the Day

I hope this has helped any of you struggling with post ideas and inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...