NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross


Believe it or not this is only my second ever NARS product (I know, I need to up my game!) and I recently got it off of a blog sale. I have not looked back and this has quickly become a staple in my everyday beauty look. Today I decided I should review the highlighter that has taken my heart over the last couple of weeks.

It looks quite white in the pan but once swatched and applied to the tops of the cheek bones its a beautiful gold shade. It does not look over the top as highlighters do and adds such a subtle highlight to my cheeks that once caught by the sun/light looks stunning. I have been using this when I have a bronzed look going on my face as it compliments it perfectly!

I know its easy to over apply highlighter and look like a disco ball but just the tiniest bit adds a beautiful glow and can easily be built up for a stark look for the evening. A lot of my highlighters are a bit too much for everyday wear and I'm glad this is now in my collection as I reach for it everyday without fear of looking over the top.

This retails for £23 (I only paid £11 I think, which was a bargain!) 
I would 100% recommend this for all avid highlighter fans and will definitely be eyeing up the NARS counters next time I am shopping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...