My Favourite Fragrance


Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum:
An extraordinary story. Oriental-fresh, a floral jasmine-rose accord, as light as a petal.

I have been wearing the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum for a number of years now after receiving it as a gift one Christmas. It is my most used fragrance and one that I can't imagine not ever using.

I love how it smells on my skin and how it lingers and if I put a dress on which I wore the perfume with I can still smell the fabulous scent. I've made so many memories wearing this perfume all of which come running back as soon as I smell this. I love how this scent suits me down to a T.

I really want to expand my perfume collection and find some more scents which suit me.

Have you tried this perfume? Whats your favourite perfume?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...