Morning Skincare Routine

Since going to university I've found my skin to be the best its ever been despite having an unhealthy diet and often consuming too much alcohol! (I'm a student, its the norm, don't judge) I've put my skin down to my skincare routine which I haven't changed up all that much in the past year.


  
Cleanser
I'm currently using the Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Clean Cleanser. This is a light cleanser which is perfect for the morning as I hate my skin feeling weighed down with product. I usually double cleanse with this as I find it works best for me that way.
Toner 
The Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer is one I've repurchased numerous times. I don't find toners a vital step but still reach for this as it calms my skins redness down and is so gentle and I find it to be a relaxing step in my skincare.
Eye Care
I've never been one to be into eye care as I have never found something that works well for me. The reason I picked up the Liz Earle Eyebright was because it was free when I bought the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse & Polish otherwise I would never have tried this. I find this to be super soothing and cooling on my eyes and does brighten them. Definitely something I love in my skincare routine and glad I bought it to try out.
Serum
Serums have been a new discovery for me. I purchased the Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Releif Serum as I have high pigmentation skin particularly on my cheeks. This I find definitely makes a difference in terms of my skin and I can notice when I don't use it. I want to try a few other serums now as I love what this one has done for my skin.
Moisturiser
I have been an avid user of the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ and use this as a base for my moisturiser. I sometimes don't use this when I'm having a particular good skin day but majority of the time this is a staple in my routine. My actual moisturiser is a trusted favourite, the Simple Light Moisturiser I find is just a basic moisturiser which works well for my skin and also doubles as a lip moisturiser for super chapped lips which will be inevitable in the coming months.

It is a basic routine but due to my skin being in a good place I'm looking to venture out and experiment into new products over the next couple of months. Keep an eye out for my Evening Skincare Routine that will be up next week!
What's in your skincare routine? Whats a staple you couldn't live without?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...