The Summer Tag!

(Source: WeHeartIt.com)
As most peoples summer holidays are just beginning and I've been home from university for what feels like forever I thought I'd do The Summer Tag to try to remind myself that it is actually the summer! I've really been enjoying writing Tag posts recently and more lifestyle posts so thought I should add this one to my blog too!


1. What is your favourite thing about Summer?
The freedom, this may be because I'm a student and still get summer holidays but having the whole summer off to do as I wish is just the best thing. I'm dreading when I won't get summer holidays anymore.

2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
Alcoholic it has to be either a cold glass of Rose or a fruit cider. Apart from that nothing beats an iced cold latte.

3. Is there a special place you like to visit each Summer?
I love going to the seaside in the summer, I haven't gone abroad for the summer in like two or three years but a typical british seaside on a sunny day with some fish and chips, nothing beats it.

4. What's your favourite make up look for Summer?
I am loving dewy, glowy skin at the moment, such a fresh and simple summer look. I've done a post on my Summer Go to Base here if you want an idea of how I achieve this look.

5. Dresses or Skirts?
I love dresses in summer!


6. Festivals or Vacations?

I've never been to a festival, but I definitely would want to go to one next year! I love going abroad or just on holiday in general, I'm saving up to go somewhere nice next year!

7. What is your signature Summer hairstyle?
I normally don't do a lot with my hair in the summer, its either down and straight or half up, half down.


8. What is your signature Summer scent?

In the summer I don't really like wearing perfumes daily, I don't know why its just something I've never done. I much prefer body sprays as they are lighter and there are far more summery scents and they are much cheaper to spruce numerous times through the day. My favourite at the moment is Bath and Body Works Mad About You.


9. Pool or Beach?

I much prefer a pool to the beach, the sand is just annoying, it gets everywhere! But as I haven't gone abroad for like 3 years I've had to get used to the UK beaches.

10. BBQ or Seafood?
I don't really like seafood all that much so BBQ it has to be. I love BBQs, I just wish we had more in my family, the weather never seems to agree with us when we do have one though!

11. Do you tan or burn?
I only tan if I fake tan! I am very unlucky that I have pale skin that mans I burn easily and its very difficult for me to get a natural tan.

12. Favourite Summer Song?
This changes way too much but at the moment its Shut Up and Dance with Me by Walk the Moon.

I hope you enjoyed this post if you have any blog posts you would like me to do or tags you'd like me to do please comment down below. Also if any of you have done this tag link it below as I'd love to know what you all love in the Summer too!

Follow me on Bloglovin' ~ Stalk me on Instagram ~ Read my random thoughts on Twitter Get some inspiration from my Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...