Current Beauty Favourites

Now I've been getting back into the swing of things with blogging again I thought it was time I ought to show you what I'm currently loving. Things have changed over the last year with going to university and what not and so not only has my routines changed my beauty collection has also grown and so there are a lot of new products I've been using and loving that I have not necessarily shared on here before and I thought that needed to change.




Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Light
I've been using this for ages now after hearing such great reviews and I have not looked back. Its such good coverage and really lightens up my under eye area. Once set with some powder this does not budge or crease which is so good for a drugstore concealer!

Nars Highlighter in Albatross
I have not been into the whole strobing phase (yet!) but have been into highlighters a lot and after buying this from a blog sale I have not been able to put it down! I'm planning on doing a review soon so won't ramble on too much here but it is gorgeous especially when I'm wearing my usual bronzed face.

Soap & Glory Brow Archery in Hot Chocolate
This is actually a recent favourite as you can see I mentioned it in a haul not so long ago, since purchasing this I haven't looked back. I use it almost daily and I love the look of my eyebrows when I use this and the effect it has on tying together my entire face. I definitely want to try out the other Brow Archery by Soap & Glory in the near future!

Mac Fix+
I bought this on a whim as I needed a new setting spray and I love this. The scent is subtle and I use this daily on before and after make up and even to freshen my face on make up free days! I'm so glad I bought this and it such a staple in my everyday routine now!

Nivea Soft
I've had this for ages and love keeping one on my side and one in my handbag of choice for the day. I have really dry patches on my hands recently and have found some heavy duty hand creams take forever to sink in which isn't ideal when you're on the go. I've found this sinks in really quickly and is really moisturising as well. This is such a great multipurpose product as well and on the odd occasion I use it as a body moisturiser (not from this tube I do have a tub of it somewhere as well!).

L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Matte in Vanilla
I have been loving dewy skin recently and for me I like to apply dewy and highlighting products like Mac Strobe Cream and highlighters like Nars Albatross but I find using a dewy base product can look a bit too much. Hence why I've been favouring this foundation. I have weird skin at the moment but this is perfect for the stage my skin is at at the minute. It isn't too matte and is medium/full coverage and is a perfect base for layering up my highlighting products and creating a dewy everyday look! The staying power is so good with this foundation as well!

Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Serum
This is one of the first serums I have ever tried (its bad I know) and I love it. I'm not perfect with it and don't use it everyday, morning and evening, but I do use it most of the time. Its really lightweight, has a weird smell which quickly goes away once it's absorbed into your skin! I love having a serum in my skincare routine (post coming up next week!) and definitely want to try some more, I currently have my eye on the Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum!

I really enjoyed telling you all about my current favourites as I haven't done it in forever. I hope you enjoyed reading about my favourites and I would love to know what you are loving right now so make sure to leave a comment down below!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...