Disney Tag!


I absolutely love anything Disney and thought I would do the Disney Tag to help ease me back into blogging. I found many variations of this tag so kind of picked and chose the questions I wanted to answer. Also be warned for some throwback photos of me from when I was younger!




Walt Disney World or Disneyland?
Disney World without a doubt! So much better and bigger!

An unforgettable experience you've had at the parks?
I went to Disney World Florida with my dads side of the family back in 2006 there were 13 of us in total, and being able to experience it with so many of my loved ones was just amazing, we are all different ages but it was just as magical for all of us. We were there at the beginning of december so lots of christmas parades had just begun and it was just an unforgettable amazing experience.

The whole family (minus my Grandad who was taking the picture!) when we went to Florida.
Favourite attraction/ride at the parks?
Thunder Mountain of course! The amount of times I dragged my dad onto this was unreal! Also Splash Mountain in Walt Disney World.

First Disney movie you remember seeing in theatres? 
Treasure Planet, my friends had a cinema party for their 8th birthday (do you remember those!?) and we all got given posters for the film. I probably saw Disney films before this in the theatre but this is the first one I can actually remember.

How old were you when you first went to Disney?
I was 5ish I think which means my sister was only 3! Thats crazy that it was 14 years ago!

The first time my sister and I went to Disney!
If you could choose any of the disney characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?
Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I can imagine her to be so down to earth and just an amazing friend!

A scene in any disney movie you wish you could experience?
In Tangled the Lantern Scene, that would be such a surreal and amazing experience.

Who is your favourite disney princess?
I can't decide! But I love Mulan (is she technically even a princess?!), Aurora from Sleeping Beauty and Belle from Beauty and the Beast!

Name a scene/moment in any disney movie that never fails to make you cry
The first scenes in Up where you see Ellie and Carl meet, meet fall in love, their life together and then Ellie passing away (I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it)

The Second time we went to Disneyland. I was 7 and my sister was 5.
What is your favourite disney movie?
There's too many! But 'old' disney Mary Poppins and 'new' disney Wreck It Ralph

Overrated disney?
This is going to be an unpopular choice but Frozen. I didn't watch it for ages because of the hype and I don't think its amazing compared to other films but that still doesn't stop be blaring the songs out on the odd occasion!

Favourite Disney song?
At the moment its a really random one and it's I'll Make a Man Out of You from Mulan.

Most memorable Disney villan?
The villain from Princess and the Frog, he is just downright creepy!

Favourite Disney soundtrack?
I love the whole the Little Mermaid soundtrack!

Are you the only one is your family obsessed with Disney in your family?
I would have to say yes, my sister likes Disney but she is nowhere near as obsessed as I am!

I hope you enjoyed this post today, it's a bit different but I really enjoyed writing about it and also sifting through some old family photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...