L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverSleek

The L'Oreal Hair Expertise has a number of ranges for different hair needs including EverSleek, EverStrong, EverRiche and EverPure. I personally use the EverSleek range as its for coarse and frizzy hair, which I seem to experience from use of excess heat on my hair. This is one of the only hair ranges I keep repurchasing over and over so thought it was time to give my opinion on it. The reason I purchased this was because of essiebutton as she raved about the Hair Expertise range.


I didn't originally expect to get attached to this hair range as I can be quite fussy when it comes to hair products and used to only stick with my trusted Aussie range, but from my first use of this stuff I knew it was great and since then I haven't looked back. I've been using this for months and I'm still impressed with the results. My hair is smoother and in better condition, even my hairdresser has noticed the difference and continues to compliment me on how good my hair is at the moment and its all done to these wonder products. 

I can't say that I stick to using this range all of the time but it does dominate my shower and I sometimes mix it up adding another range in between washes to try new products out but I always end up back to this. I have like 3 back ups at the moment, just in case I run out and also I always pick some up whenever they are on offer because it's a steal for the amazing product you are getting.

As I said there are numerous other ranges, designed for other hair types but after looking at reviews online a lot of people are getting similar results from the L'Oreal Hair Expertise Range, so there is a range to be found for you and I would 100% recommend trying out this hair range if you haven't already. 

If you have any recommendations for me please let me know in the comments below because I'm always open to trying new haircare!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...