Review : Origins Super Spot Remover



I have struggled with spots throughout the entirety of my early teenage years and due to not having a job or much pocket money I frequently walked aimlessly up the aisles of Boots and brought probably some of the worst products for my blemish prone skin. They destroyed my skin and inevitably made my blemish problem worse. As soon as I got a job at the age of 16 and a few spots had returned I finally was able to purchase probably one of the most hyped up spot treatments across the blogging sphere, the Origins Super Spot Remover. I was quite sceptical as it quite expensive for the amount of product you receive  but I decided it was worth it, this is my skin, something I have to live with for the rest of my life. I was not disappointed. I apply this at night by dabbing a small film of the treatment gel over the blemish and let the product do its magic overnight. I find with particularly stubborn spots this takes a few uses to fully get rid of the spot but I did notice a dramatic improvement on the redness and after the spot had finally gone there was little or none post blemish darkening of the skin.

I have been really impressed with this Origins products and despite it being only a teeny tiny bottle of product a little really does go a long way. If there's one blemish treatment you have in your skincare collection it should be this. It really does work and despite not being cheap for £15 for 10ml from Debenhams it's worth it, definitely a must have or a must try.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...