Winter Tag

Seeing as it's getting extremely cold at the moment in England I thought it was the perfect excuse to grab a hot chocolate, light a few candles and snuggle up on my bed to do the Winter Tag. (I just googled the tag to find the questions)

Source: WeHeartIt.com

So onto the questions...

Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials

  1. A good moisturising lip balm! This is a must for the colder months, I for one have recently noticed my lips beginning to chap and get sore so I've been lathering up on lip balm all day every day as much as I can. 
  2. Good evening cleanser - My skin in the winter gets quite bad so having a good cleanser is a must for me to enable my skin to stay in the tip top condition all year round not just winter!
Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
  1. UGGs - I know not everyone loves these but I for one do! Perfect to pair with a lazy, super comfy outfit or even with dresses and they are soooo warm and cosy! A must in my winter wardrobe!
  2. Thick Tights - in the winter I feel more confident wearing skater dresses or skirts with a chunky  jumper tucked in. So thick tights to cover my thick legs keeps me super warm and cosy in the winter months!
What shoes do you tend to wear most in the Winter?
As I've already said my UGGs! I have two pairs and wear them loads at this time of year, so warm and cosy and keep my feet toasty and warm!

Favourite Winter Accessory?
Scarves! I love having a thick fluffy scarf, they are so warm and cosy and also can be really fashionable unlike some winter accessories like bog standard wellies!

Favourite Winter Nail Polish?
I have two (is that cheating?!) a real nice pure navy colour and a super glitter red, christmassy and perfect for winter!

Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
Don't get me wrong I like myself a good cider but in these colder months a hot cocoa is a must when coming in from the cold, especially a mug with whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles!

Favourite Winter Candle?
I love Yankee Candles, but my favourite winter scent is either Christmas Cookie or something like Cranberry Ice.

Snowboarding or Skiing?
I've never done either, not leading a very exciting life over here!

Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you fail miserably?
No I haven't! But I really want to go, but I'm scared I'll slip over and really hurt myself! I'm going to New York for New Year's so hopefully I might do it in Central Park if I'm lucky!
Source: WeHeartIt.com
Does it Snow where you live?
Yes, but not often so when it does everyone panics and no one can apparently do anything because of the snow.

Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes! But because it rarely snows over here the snow is never very thick so I haven't been able to make one in years!

What holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day!
(if they count!)

Favourite Christmas Song?
I love all Christmas Songs! But my favourite is probably Last Christmas or Santa Baby

Favourite Christmas Movie?
The latest Miracle on 34th Street! It's amazing and its a film I watch every year without fail!
(I do have others...that might have to be in another post though!)

What is your favourite winter treat?
Probably going to Costa and getting a Mint Hot Chocolate! They just remind me of Christmas or any Christmas Hot Drinks!

If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be? (even if you don’t celebrate Christmas)
To get a conditional offer at Liverpool University for next year studying Law!

Do you have anything fun planned for this winter?
Yes! I have got lots of fun things planned! I have got a day with my best friends watching loads of Christmas films! Going Christmas Shopping! Going for lots of Costa's/Starbucks! Christmas and Christmas Eve! Then going to New York for New Year's Eve and New Year! A jam packed winter coming up for me!



So I tag all of you to do this tag, it's making me feel super Christmassy and warm and cosy (sorry I've used those words loads in this post!) inside!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...