monthly beauty favourites: may

If you've read my recent update post (which you can read here) I was planning on doing an April monthly favourites but due to exams and life getting in the way I struggled to be able to sit down take pictures, edit photos and write a post (sorry about that!). But I'm back better then ever and have got a lot of post ideas for the near future and I'm starting that off today with my May Monthly Beauty Favourites.

 So...enjoy!




 Cuticura Anti Bacterial Hand Gel in Passion Flower and Mango
In my last beauty favourites (which you can read here) I mentioned my love/hate relationship for anti-bacterial hand gels but again this month another one features in my monthly favourites. This one I love purely for the smell, not many people seem to like it but I love it. It smells light and floral perfect for spring and overcomes the strong alcohol smell which most anti-bacterial gels have also the colour is pretty and perfect for spring/summer too!

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light
Again this was in my March favourites (whoops! but I've been loving it that much!). I haven't wanted to wear a full coverage foundation because the weather throughout May has been nicer so didn't want to 'sweat' through my foundation (eek...not a good look!). Also it's been exam period for me so I didn't want to spend a long time with a foundation and found a BB cream was perfect to just whack on my face if I slept in and still look good. I would definitely recommend it for those who have minor imperfections and wants something quick and easy or for a minimum face of make up.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (review available to read here)
The weather has been much nicer in the England throughout the last month and I have found myself frequently reaching for this to set my make up as well as making my face seem a bit more dewy if I have been a bit heavy handed with the powder (let's face it, we've all done it) and its been great! I just wish I kept my travel size bottle to keep in my handbag throughout the day! 

Boots Botanics Cleansing Foam Wash: All Bright
I recently purchased this on a whim after my last face wash was coming to an end. I'm so glad I picked this up. It is really nice on my skin and makes my face feel clean after using this without the tight feeling which is great. It's for all skin types which means anyone can use it including me whether I'm having an oily day or a relatively normal skin day. All in all a great product which I've been reaching for more than I thought I would.

Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 4-in-1 Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk
I started using this as my sample of Liz Earle's Hot Cloth Cleanser was running out and haven't look back since. Of course this is no subsitute for the Hot Cloth Cleanser but it's good on it's own merits. I use this after removing the bulk of my face make up with a liquid cleanser but this leaves my skin feeling so clean and clear. After using this I find my skin looks so much clearer and it feels luxurious when applying it on my face. Perfect when you want a pamper packed skincare routine.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
Ever since getting this for my birthday it has quickly become part of my everyday make up, I find even if I don't use this for my whole eye look I use at least one colour from this palette everyday. I can do so many eye looks with just one palette with 6 shades, which is amazing and they are all so pigmented! A definite must have for any make up lover who needs a palette to be able to travel with. 

So that's my May Beauty Favourites and make sure you keep your eyes peeled for my May Non-Beauty/Random Favourites which should be up very soon. Oh, and make sure you link your blog post if you've also done a may beauty favourites post as I would love to read what you've all been loving this past month.

What have been your may beauty favourites?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...