Birthday Wishlist

If you have been following me for a while you will know it's my 17th birthday next week (8 days to be exact!) and so its about time for me to do a birthday wishlist. I am not expecting a lot for my birthday as I have mainly asked for money for driving lessons and all that goes with driving (provisional, theory, test etc.) so haven't asked for much and most of this I will probably end up getting with some extra money I have recently saved.





I don't expect to even get half of this but if I could get anything for my birthday these would be it (there are two bags on there because I don't know which one I prefer as of yet, I'm hopefully going shopping soon so will see them both up close and personal).

What is on your birthday wishlist?


DISCLAIMER NONE OF THESE PICTURES ARE MY OWN, I TOOK THEM OFF OF GOOGLE IMAGES, NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...