Recent Empties #3


Aussie Take the Heat Shampoo
This has featured in an empties post of mine before but it is a go to shampoo of mine. I use a lot of heat on my hair so this shampoo is just great. I have already got another bottle of this and so it is sure to appear in another one my empties posts in the future.

Boots Natural Collection Passionfruit Shower Gel 
I loved the smell of this shower gel and find the Natural Collection body care range to be really good. This lathered up lovely and kept my body moisturised for ages. I don't know whether I would repurchase this again as I have a lot of shower gels to get through

Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2-in-1 Make-Up Remover
This is one of my favourite eye make-up removers as it is so gentle and removes all my make up even waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I currently have two more as back ups and will hopefully be repurchasing for a long time as they aren't that expensive and last for a relatively good amount of time.

I have been using Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara for years now and when this tube came to an end I was quite sad and have been using it all up until I literally couldn't use anymore. I have recently repurchased this and again will probably repurchase in the future as well.

Sure Women Pure Anti-Perspirent Deodorant
A random recent empty, just your bog standard deodorant. Smells nice, dries quickly, keeps sweat at bay and your underarms smell nice all day - what more is needed? I already have repurchased this.

Only a quick recent empties post from me today, I did have loads of empties but my mum thought she would be nice to clean my room and threw the majority of them away. I will try to keep these regular though as empties are some of my favourite posts to read and write.

What are your recent empties?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...