All I Want For Christmas...



1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

1. Yankee Candle: Cherries on Snow I really want a Yankee Candle and love this scent, everytime I see a Yankee Candle stand I always have to just smell this and my mum has finally said I can have candles in my room so planning on having quite a few.

£5.99 for a small jar via Yankee Doodle

2. Yankee Candle: Christmas Cookie Again another Yankee Candle and this scent is just me, I love all things sweet and christmas and cookies. This scent is just so sugary and I need it in my life!

£7.99 for a small jar via Yankee Doodle

3. Travalo I love wearing perfume but I normally find it wears off throughout the middle of the day, love the idea of being able to take my perfume around with me without lugging around a big bottle.

£6.85 via Amazon

4. Liz Earle Young Skin Try Me Kit I really really want to try a Liz Earle product so when I saw they sold a try me kit for teen skin this was perfect for me and seems like the perfect way to dip my foot into the Liz Earle product pool...

£22.25 via Liz Earle

5. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum This perfume smells beautiful! I love it, but it is quite expensive so I haven't got high hopes to be unwrapping this on christmas day but it's still something I wish to own...someday.

£65.00 for 50ml via Boots

6. Topshop Indigo Kristen Jeans I already own a pair of Kristen Jeans and live in them! They hold me in because they are high waisted and make my short legs look longer and just give me a great figure in all and they are so comfy! 

£40.00 via Topshop

7. iPhone 5 I actually know I'm getting this for Christmas as I need a new phone as mine is quite old and not working that great and actually have bought it already as I put half towards it, but can't actually have until Christmas :(

£529.00 for 16GB White via Apple

Well that's what I would love Santa to bring me this year for Christmas...I've been a good girl I promise.

What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...