Beauty and Me is One!

Well, if you can't already tell by the title my blog has reached it's first birthday!


(Source: WeHeartIt)


I would link my first ever blog post but my first couple of blog posts have disappeared which is sad as I can't look back at how much I have changed over the past year and because of that I can't tell you when I first began blogging exactly but I knew it was around this sort of time last year so I have had the choice to choose my blogs birthday and I have chosen for it to be today!

I still can't believe it's been a year since I sat down at my desk and wrote my first ever blog post and how scared I was to click the 'publish' button...how much times have changed. I know I haven't been the most 'regular' blogger in the terms of posts but every post I have written I have put my all into and I hope that has come across.

I would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has followed me from the start when I had the awful blog name "paige laura" (along with some awful photography) and to anyone who has followed me since and takes the time to read my blog posts and write a little comment, it honestly means so much to me!

I know that my blog isn't the biggest out there and by far not the best but its mine. It's my place where I feel I can be 100% myself without having to worry too much about what others think of me. I know I could never compete with other bloggers with blog views or followers or comments but to me that doesn't matter and when I get an email saying someone has commented on a blog post or that I have a new follower it makes my day and puts a huge smile on my face. 

So again, just thank you to all of you beautiful readers and followers. Thank you for making this first year the best and putting up my complete and utter random beauty ramblings. I love blogging and hope to carry it on for many years in the future and hopefully continue to grow both as a person and as a blogger.

Thank you!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...