Monthly Favourites | August

It's that time again for my monthly favourites, they are a bit later then usual but I am struggling to find time to write blog posts now that I am back at school and work at the weekends. Also there isn't that many as I have just had my usual favourites for the past month and haven't really found anything that new.



Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Wipes I have really been liking these this past month as the weather has been a bit upside down but on those hot days these have been really refreshing to wipe over my face as well as the main purpose when I'm having a bit of a breakout. Would recommend these to anyone who has tried the Neutrogena 2-in-1 Face Wash/Mask.

Benefit's The Porefessional (Sample Size) I got this in a Glamour Magazine and after a bit of trial and error really found a way of using it to work for me. It's my first ever primer and I think it really does work at making my make up lasting all day as well as the fact it gives my face a flawless and really smooth base.

Ted Baker Body Spray I got this in a gift set full of Ted Baker minis for my birthday and after having TEd Baker products before and not liking the scent would really think I would hate the new scent, but I love it! Having the mini body spray is so handy to have in your bag for little midday pick me ups and seems to have lasted me for ages now.

Lee Stafford Poker Straight Shine Serum I got this for christmas when everyone was raving about Argon Oils and I have only just used half of it up. It's great to use on dry and wet hair and really makes it feel smooth and shiny. It also stops it frizzing a lot too, plus if you apply too much on dry hair I just put the hair dryer on it and it soon melts away.

Maybelline Colour Tattoos in Permanent Taupe and On and On Bronze In August I went on holiday and couldn't take a lot of make up with me and these were great to put on in the evening to give my eyes a bit of colour and were easy to use as you need no make up brushes just your fingers. I really experimented with these while I was away to create a lot of different looks. To read what else I took make-up wise on holiday click here.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturising Lip Balm I bought this to take away with me as it has SPF15 but have been using it nearly everyday. It smells just like the famous Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter and feels just a mositurising for your lips. It's perfect size to chuck in my bag for on the go and I always use it throughout the day. If you love the Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter I would recommend you go and try this out!

Wrigley's Extra Cool Breeze Sugarfree Gum I have really liked chewing gum this month, a random favourite I know. But it's nice to have a piece of mind after you have lunch or eat something to have a chewing gum and know your breath is a bit fresher again, especially back at school and at work when I'm talking to people all day.

Cussons Carex Chocolate Orange Hand Wash Another random favourite this month. I actually LOVE this hand wash, every time I wash my hand it smells like a Terry's Chocolate Orange which I also love. It's just a fun favourite plus the smell lingers for a while too, a bonus!

Hope you enjoyed my favourites and my random favourites this month.

What have been your August favourites?





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...