Review | Benefit They're Real Mascara


Benefit They're Real Mascara

"Beyond Mascara! They're Real lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and seperates. Our jet black, long wearing formula won't smudge or dry out!"


Packaging

Sleek packaging...but you wouldn't expect anything less from a Benefit product. It's a weird shape so it can both stand and lie on it's side without rolling away which is really handy when you're doing your makeup in the morning. It's also a nice sized product without waste/unneeded packaging.



The Wand
The wand is a plastic wand. It's well designed with the bristles at the end of the wand making it easier to coat the hard to reach eye lashes. It works well to create a number of looks without over clumping the eyelashes and creating natural looks.

The Formula
The formula is something I can't really complain on, it's smudge proof, and I have had it since April and it still hasn't dried out. It's a wet enough formula so you can work with it on your lashes but isn't too wet like a waterproof mascara normally is, it's just about got the right balance. Always it's easy to remove without irritating the eyes in the process.


The Effect
I have long eye lashes anyway and this mascara lengthens then a little bit but also adds volume and a bit more curl by the second coat. It also makes my eyelashes look really long and thick from a distance as I've been told numerous times before.

Product Summary
This is a really nice mascara, a staple in my collection. It gives a really nice natural look so is ideal for anyone but if you are looking for a mascara that really volumises your eyelashes I wouldn't recommend this.
This mascara is a year old and at the moment its in Debenhams for £18.50 plus a travel/sample size free.
I think it's worth the money even though I got this as a gift I'm not sure whether I will repurchase simply because of the price...it might be a treat to myself if I do well in my GCSEs.

Have you tried this mascara yet?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...