August's Beauty Tip

This month's beauty tip is a bit of a two in one and I have used both in the past and one quite recently myself.

This month's beauty tip is...



1 Mixing your Foundation and Moisturiser to Make A Tinted Moisturiser
 Now I bet a lot of you have done this before especially if you have drier skin but obviously it doesn't and won't work for everybody. It differs from foundation to moisturiser used. I wouldn't recommend using a moisturiser with harsh chemicals or ingredients as the one I use is Simple. It works with all foundations and is perfect for the warmer weather.

2 Mixing A Foundation That's Too Dark For Your Skin and Moisturiser to Make A Thick Tinted Moisturiser For Your Shade
You are probably thinking how does this work, it's the same as the 1st Beauty Tip. It actually isn't it's all about the foundation to moisturiser ratio (look at me sounding all smart!). I personally think this works a lot better with thicker foundations but it does work with liquid foundations too. Also this beauty tip will come in its own throughout the winter when the tan begins to fade. 


Have you used either of these beauty tips before?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...