Back To School | GCSE Results Day!

As many of you would know yesterday (23rd July) was the GCSE results day for millions across the UK. Seeing as the news always takes advantage of showing peoples results and how GCSEs are getting "too easy" for us students (which I can say is so not true!). Anyway seeing as a few people have done these posts/videos I thought I would join in and post it alongside my Back To School posts.


What GCSEs did I take?
I got a total of 12 GCSEs, all of which included:

  • English Language
  • English Literature
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • Maths
  • Spanish
  • History
  • Religious Studies (short course)
  • Citizenship (short course)
  • Graphic Media
  • PE (BTEC)
What did I get?
I got 1 A* in Religious Studies
7 As in: English Language, English Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Maths, History, PE (Distinction)
4 Bs in: Physics, Spanish, Citizenship, Graphic Media

Why am I telling you this?

I am telling you all this, not to show off or anything like that it's just I thought people would like to know and that nothing like this comes easy it took a lot of hard work and dedication to get those grades. Also to help anyone doing any of these subjects next year for GCSE if they want advice or anything. Plus I am doing a My Choices blog post so these will hopefully be able to show you why I picked what I did.

What did you get in your GCSEs?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...