Post Ideas!

I don't know if I have mentioned this yet but on the 4th August  I am going away abroad to sunny Spain for a week. So, seeing as I have recently been doing my Summer Series posts I was wondering if you would all be interested in a Holiday Series which would include posts like: What's In My Hand Luggage, What's In My Make-Up Bag and What's In My Skincare/Wash Bag.

If you would be interested please comment below as it would give me some feedback and would be very helpful. Also if you could comment saying what over posts you want to see from me.

Also, if you haven't noticed already I have recently updated my blog and redesigned the colour scheme a bit, hope you all like it...this feels more me!

Are you going on holiday this year?

Paige xox
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...