Monthly Favourites | June and July

As you can probably tell I didn't do my June Favourites so this a combination of my June and July favourites and they were pretty much exactly the same, so you didn't miss out on much.




Bio-Oil I have been using this quite a bit recently, especially before my prom as my arms are quite red and I have a few stretch marks and since using this I have actually noticed a difference to all my problem areas I use this on. It is a bit pricy but there are plenty of cheaper alternatives if you haven't tried this out yet!

L'Oreal Matte Morphose in 110 Rose Ivory Now if you have been a reader of my blog for a long time I used to rip this foundation, I hated it but I have rekindled my love for it recently. It's really nice think of the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse but a lot better! It doesn't really cling to my dry areas either if you apply it in the right way. So I have really been loving this.

Benefit Bad Gal Lash I got this free in a Glamour Magazine when they were doing the Benefit Freebies. I really like this, I was looking at reviews for this and they were all a bit mixed. But I really like what this do to my lashes, the brush is great and I have recently been reaching for this over my Benefit They're Real Mascara.

Maybelline Forever Strong Pro Nail Polish in 130 Rose Poudre This recently featured in my A Few Of My Favourite Summer Nails post. Since I began my job I can only really wear nude/pale nail colours so I have been reaching to this a lot, definitely going to be a firm favourite of mine for a while.

Tangle Teezer I got this for my birthday back in April and have recently began to love it and see the reason people have hyped over it so much. I even bought my sister a compact one for her birthday which is actually today (31st July) so we can take it on holiday so I don't have to worry about damaging mine. It really pulls knots out without tugging or pulling at your hair.

Eau Thermale Avene Redness-Relief Moisturizing Protecting Emulsion SPF 20 I got this as a sample for Avene a while back but only recently began using it nearly everyday. It does reduce my redness and on days when I can't be bothered to wear make up in the heat England has been having it still protects my skin with the SPF 20 and makes my skin look a bit better by reducing redness. I would love to buy the full size but at £15 a pop for a moisturiser it seems a bit expensive.

Sally Hanson Mega Shine Top Coat  I used to have a love/hate relationship with this top coat but after fighting a losing battle it decided to begin to work well and this is now my favourite top coat. It makes my nails look like they have been done by a professional and look super glossy too!

O.P.I Original Nail Envy I also got this for my birthday and it's been a favourite of mine since then, if I don't wear nail varnish I wear my nails bare with just a coat of this on it. It is originally meant to be about £18, I personally don't think it is worth that, my mum and I managed to find it on eBay for about £7 now I don't mind using it up as much as I did. I would recommend this though it really has made a difference to my nails.

Eau Thermale Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser I also got sent this as sample and love it, it's great for when you don't want to do a full skincare routine in the morning or evening and you only need one product. Plus it's £8 for 200ml from Boots and this has lasted my for ages so I will probably buy the full size version of this soon. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out or make my spots worse, so a good all round product.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair After finally giving in to the hype over this concealer I really saw why people loved it so much. It's relatively cheap and works an absolute treat on dark circles, spots and redness! Can't believe I hadn't bought this sooner, makes my spot prone look spotless with my make up on. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve I got this with my last Glamour Magazine and it's a full size freebie that's originally meant to be about £10 and to get it for free (I have a Glamour Magazine subscription) seems like a bargain! It really moisturises my lips and keeps them smooth for ages and seems just like roses! The only downside is it doesn't have SPF so I am going to have to find an alternative to take on holiday with me.

Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl Waterproof Eyeliner in Superblack I bought this with my Boots points so it pretty much was free and I really wouldn't have minded buying it either as it's such good quality for £5! It is super black and doesn't fade throughout the day it stays black all day long which is just great! It also smudges easily which can be both a pro and a con but I love it all the same!

So, that's all my favourites for the last two months! I hope you enjoyed them, sorry I rambled on a bit! 

What's your monthly favourites?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...