Summer: Make-Up Wishlist


Another Summer blog post, today I thought I would do all the make up I have been lusting after and will hopefully be buying soon probably with my first pay check!





Benefit Eye Bright (£14, here) I have been looking for a white  eyeliner for my waterline for a while to make my eyes look brighter, then when I saw this I thought it would be perfect.

Benefit Sun Beam (£18.50, here) I really like High Beam by Benefit and when this was released it looked like the perfect product for summer, especially with England weather you can still look glowing whilst the weather is awful.


Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder AKA Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer Powder (£6.99, here) I need a bronzer as it's an essential for summer and thought I should try the most raved about drugstore bronzer as a starter.










Garnier B.B Cream in Light (£9.99, here) I have had quite a few samples of this and it's a really nice product. In the summer I don't want a full coverage or full face of make-up as it will 'melt' away if the weather is hot. This gives nice coverage and doesn't break me out.





Real Techniques Core Collection (£21.99, here) I need some decent brushes in my life! Simple as. Seeing as I want to be branching out into more higher end make up there is no point using cheap make up brushes, I might as well buy some decent brushes as well.


Rimmel Match Perfection Blush in Light (£5.99, here) I need a blush for the summer and this one seemed perfect it can be used as three separate blushes or swirled together to make one.




Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten (£12, here) Well, it's one of the most raved about eyeshadows in the beauty blogging community and I think it's one I need in my collection. A perfect summer shade.


Well, that's another Summer Series post. To read my Summer Skincare click here.
Thanks for reading and blog soon
xoxo


Have you got a Summer Make-Up Wishlist?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...