Review: Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes

Sorry about the delay about this post I was going to write it last month but life just got in the way. If you don't know already Kleenex released a range called Facial Cleansing which includes four products. These are all available in supermarkets and Superdrug, as far as I know. I only bought two of their products as these are the ones that interested me the most and thought I would get the best use out of. I reviewed the Eye Make-Up Removal Wipes a while back, which you can read, here. 

Well, today as you can tell by the title I am reviewing the Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes Extra Gentle
What Kleenex says:
" Quilted to effectively remove make-up. Suitable for sensitive skin."





Does is it live up to its claims?
In my opinion it does. My make-up comes off easily with one of these wipes and it leaves my skin feeling super soft too. It doesn't pull or tug at my skin, so ideal for sensitive skin. It also removed eye make up at ease including waterproof mascara.

Packaging
Like I said in my other review, I really like the packaging it looks really girly and works with the product. However, I think the eye mask could be more related to the eye make-up removal wipes specifically rather then all the other products. The size is small and compact so easy to take on the go with you as well.

Are they worth the money?
I think they are. They are thick, wet wipes which remove all my make-up with one wipe. Compared to some make-up removal/cleansing wipes these are quite cheap at £2.99 a pack with 24 wipes. Because I only need to use one a night as well they would last me nearly all month.

Would I Buy It Again?
Yes! They don't break me out, remove my make-up and make my skin feel really smooth. But at the moment I have a lot of wipes I need to get through, I don't know where they have all come from!

Availability
As I have already said you can buy these in most supermarkets and Superdrug. 
Superdrug for £2.99, here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...