March Favourites

I bet you are all bored of hearing the same old " I can't believe how quickly this month has gone" malarky, but it actually has! To think that it's already April and that on Wednesday is my 16th Birthday is just scary!

Well, this month I thought I had quite a lot of favourites but it doesn't look like much. There are some I haven't included because it is still my favourite such as my Urban Decay Naked Palette, but these are all new favourites that I don't think I have mentioned yet.




Body Favourites

My legs have become really dry after the cold winter months and this moisturiser has been perfect, it has a faint smell of cocoa in it and my legs have been grateful I have been using this, they just feel so soft! I also use this on my hands before I go to bed and also chuck a load on my feet before bed and place some old socks over the top to let the moisturiser sink in.


Hair Favourites

I didn't think that I had mentioned this in my January Favourites but I did. This Poker Straight Shine Serum by Lee Stafford is great stuff, I always use this after I wash my hair without fail and still have more then half the product left and I got it for Christmas, I am really surprised at how well it has lasted.


Beauty Favourites

Like I have already said the Naked Palette is still one of my favourites and I use it for the majority of the week. But here are some of my other beauty favourites.


 I have already mentioned two of these products in my January Favourites but didn't realise...woops! But anyway they are still staple favourites.

The Benefit High Beam is perfect as the weather has been getting a bit warmer and the sun is starting to make an appearance, it just adds a nice glow to my cheeks and gives my skin the little pick-me-up it often needs.

I have been finding I have been leaning towards my E.L.F Eyelid Primer a lot more recently compared to my Urban Decay Primer Potion, it obviously isn't as good as the Urban Decay one but for just a normal school day make-up it still works to stop my eyeshadow from creasing as much throughout the day.
Well, when you pair a great lip care product with a lip gloss you were always going to get a winning product. This Nivea lip care gloss, is in a nice baby pink and gives a really nice sheen to my lips. It isn't sticky and really moisturises my lips.

My nails have recently been struggling to grow and been really weak and I want nice nails so the Sally Hanson Hard as Nails has been great, I wear it alone for a natural nail or I use it as a base coat when applying polish. My nails have recently got a lot stronger and are growing better too. WOuld recommend this to anyone who can get their hands on it. 


This eyeshadow is really great, I have really liked adding just a hint of colour to my natural eyes to bring my make up into the spring/summer season. It feels like butter when applying to my lid and blends so well. The colour Antique Rose is a beautiful pink colour with a hint of gold shimmer, it's just the perfect colour to add to my usually very natural coloured eyeshadow.

Have you got any new favourites this month?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...