Review: Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

I have never really been one to use a primer or setter of any sort as I always thought they never worked. But when I got one of the Urban Decay Setting Sprays for Christmas I was more then excited to try it out.




Now as anything I have if it comes in a pretty box or packaging I keep it...My Urban Decay Naked Palette is still in the box I got it in and is still looking brand new even though I use it everyday. This is the same, I don't use this everyday though only when I am going out at night, wearing heavier make-up then usual or expecting to wear my make-up longer then usual.



Packaging
The Box
 The box this spray comes in is really nice, it is of course only cardboard but has managed to keep its shape after me numerously chucking it into my box of my make-up. I love the pattern of it as it is totally relevant to the name 'All Nighter'. However, I find that the design kind of clashes with the description and ingredients list making it harder to read. But it does what packaging is meant to do by telling us and drawing us into the initial product.


The Bottle
The bottle itself is very basic. It is white with a nice spray pump. But Urban Decay have placed two stickers onto the bottle. The bottle itself only states how to use the product and its name. Not the most professional bottle I've seen but it does its job.

The Product

The product itself is a nice fine mist spray with a sight scent, that you can't detect once sprayed on the face. It does what it says on the tin really. I have seen a noticeable difference in the length of wear of my make-up when using this. It can take a while to get used to if you aren't used to spraying a setting spray on your face. When I first started using it I used to flinch all of the time, but now when I use it is like a breath of fresh air on my face, my face feels instantly refreshed which is what I often need on a Monday morning!

Would I recommend this product?
Yes, I only have the 10 ml bottle which I think is perfect for testing out a product instead of forking £20 for 118 ml and you might not even like the product. I don't know where my parents got the 10 ml bottle but I'm sure you will spot it somewhere.

The 118 ml bottle of this setting spray is available at Debennhams - here, for £19.00

Have you tried any of the Urban Decay Setting Sprays?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...