Collective Haul

I have been shopping quite a bit this last week when I'm meant to be saving my money. But when Dad just turned round on Tuesday and said let's go to London I didn't really stand a chance, did I? I also went to my nearest town at the weekend and got a few bits as well, so thought I would do a haul of the bits together.

London

 Primark
Going shopping down Oxford St. it would just be rude not to go into Primark...

Red London Bus Cushion - £4
Blue and White Stripe 'Make-Up' Bag - £3
40pack Bobby Pins/Hair Grips - £1
4pack of Hair Clip Things - £1
Grey and White Stripe Thin Jumper/Top - £6
Blue Floral Pyjama Bottoms - £6
I also got just a couple of plain white vests for £1.50 each.

HMV
The Notebook DVD - Bought on 2 for £10 deal or £8 - but available online for £4.99 here

Office

As a belated Christmas Present I also got a new pair of UGGs. The lighting hasn't been great to take a picture of them so I just got one offline.

Taken from Google Images
Other Shopping

Lush

Tea Tree Toner Tabs - 80p each, here

Boots
Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist - £5.89 each, here
Lee Stafford Poker Straight Dehumidifier - £5.89, here
In Boots all Lee Stafford products are currently on a 3 for 2 offer.

Hope you are all having a good week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...