What I got for Christmas

Before you read this you just need to know I'm not showing off about what I got, I am jsut showing you what I got and I am really grateful. I didn't think I would get as much as I did, I didn't buy any of this myself most of this is from my family.


L-R Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Make Up Setting Spray, Urban Decay Naked Palette, Urban Decay Marshmallow Sparkling Lickable Body Powder

If you have read my What's in my travel wash/make-up bag? post you would have seen I took a Urban Decay Naked Palette with me which was in my Christmas Wishlist and in my wishlist I had said I didn't think I was going to get it and would have had to buy it myself. But no my Aunty, Uncle and cousins got me this for my Chrismtas Present! I was speechless when I opened it! The Marshmallow powder smells SO nice!It smells just like marshmallows and makes the skin very sparkly.

L-R The Inbetweeners Boxset, JLS Jukebox CD, Bridesmaids DVD, One Direction Up All Night CD, Harry Potter  Film Boxset 1-8, Coldplay Mylo Xyloto CD

I asked for all of these things and was so happy when I got them all. I have pretty much watched all of the Inbetweeners Boxset and if you haven't already watched Bridesmaids I would go and watch it! It is an amazing film.

L-R Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (Book 3), Destined by P.C and Kristin  Cast (Book 9)

These two books are both part of two different sequels. Silence is part of the Hush Hush series which I think  are amazing books and would recommend for anyone to read them. It is all about Fallen Angels and a girl called Nora Grey seems to fall in love one and gets mixed up between this battle between the Fallen Angels and the Nephilim. It's a good read and I have already finished Silence! Destined is part of the House Of Night series. Which is the 9th book in the series. It is all about Vampyres and it's hard to explain but I love them! They are amazing books as well and I have been waiting to get this for ages as I got the 8th book as soon as it came out so read it straight away. I would also recommend this series to anyone who is willing to read all of the books currently in the series!




From my sister I got a load of cooking stuff as she knows I love to cook so she got me some chocolate cake decorations, sugar strands and sugar butterflies as well as a Betty Crocker Chocolate fudge cuocake mix. I also got a cake stand and a pack of silicone cupcake cases which are reusable so that will come in handy. 

L-R E.L.F Essential Blending Eye Brush, E.L.F Studio Eyeshadow C Brush, E.L.F Eyelid Primer, E.L.F Studio Small Smudge Brush


As I said in My First E.L.F Order post I had ordered some brushes which my parents were going to give me for Christmas so here they are as well as the E.L.F Eyelid Primer.
L-R Lee Stafford Poker Straight Shampoo, Lee Stafford Poker Straight Conditioner, Lee Stafford Poke Straight Shine Serum, Lee Stafford Straight Heat Protection Professional Straightening Iron Protection Mist.
I haven't yet used the Shampoo and Conditioner but the Poker Straight Shine Serum and Straight Heat Protection Professional Straightening Iron Protection Mist I have used and they are amazing, I did have the Poker Straight protection heat mist and loved that but the Straight one works just as well and pair it with the Shine Serum and my hair stays straight for days after straightening without any touch ups. Will probably do reviews on these products after I have used them for a while.

L-R Soap and Glory Foam Call Body Wash, Glad Hair Day Daily Shine Conditioner for Fine to Normal Hair Types, Glad Hair Day Daily Super Shampoo for all Hair Types.

Believe it or not but these are my first ever Soap and Glory products. I was so excited when I opened the Soap and Glory gift bag and couldn't be more pleased with the products I got given. I have been using the Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day shampoo and conditioner since Christmas and love them both. You only need the smallest amount of product and it makes your hair feel so soft and I find it still works really well with the Lee Stafford range. 

L-R Hollister Crescent Bay Body Mist, Hollister Malibu Beach Body Mist

I got two Hollister Sprays for Christmas. I have owned Malibu Beach previously and loved it for it is so sweet! I also got Crescent Bay which I have never owned before and I am still not sure how much I like it yet.

Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

I got a Lush Shower Jelly as well. I have had this in the past and I love the scent and it is quite fun to use apart from when you drop it because it is so wibbly wobbly! Would recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried this out yet.



L-R Milka Minis, Terry's Chocolate Orange, Haribo Christmas Selection

Blonde & Blonde Boyfriend Cardigan

Topshop Wolf  Print Burn Out Tee

I also got some pyjamas, fluffy socks and slippers. But I couldn't be bothered to take pictures of them.
Hope you enjoyed my What I got for Christmas post.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...